Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

LCD Screen

[ New ]

Bought a black hero7 about one month ago and very satisfied about the camera. There is just one small issue that bothers me. I'm shooting with my hero7 and a zhiyun gimbal to shoot some fashion model videos. I like to have some control over my subject concerning the angle I'm shooting. The thing is that after exactly 1 minut the brightness of the LCD screen gets into a darker mode where I can still see the subject but not so clear anymore. It has probably to do something with saving some battery but is there any possibility to avoid this so I can have all the time the full brightness of my screen? Looked it up in the manuel but there is nothing to find.

Would be great if somebody can help me with this.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: LCD Screen

[ New ]

Hello, @guntherv8. The screen going dark is indeed a battery-saving feature. There is no way to adjust this setting. The only way to go back to the bright screen is to touch it. See HERO7 Touch Screen Goes Black During Use for more details. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: LCD Screen

[ New ]

Hello, @guntherv8. The screen going dark is indeed a battery-saving feature. There is no way to adjust this setting. The only way to go back to the bright screen is to touch it. See HERO7 Touch Screen Goes Black During Use for more details.