Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Karma Grip No Audio

I'm using the Karma Grip and the Hero 6 and can't get any audio while using them together. Standalone, I don't have an issue however. Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Karma Grip No Audio

Hi @sweethero82873

I am sorry for any troubles caused. If updates were already done both for the camera and the Karma grip, please contact our Support Team for further assistance. You may reach out to them via phone or chat.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hey @summit80424,

Are both the Karma Grip and Camera up to date? What SD Card are you using? Have you tried to hard reset that Karma Grip?

Best,

Ryan

Sightseer

I have the same problem.  New Grip, new HERO6 Black, no audio.

Please help.  Thought I use this for my production house, but need scratch audio.

Explorer

Have you updated both the Karma Grip and the camera?

Tourist

I have the same issue. no sound when connected to the grip as well as when connected to the drone. Works fine when recording with the hero6 itself.

everything is updated

*i noticed some videos has sound but delayed. why is that?

i am using sandisk ultra plusHC I V10

-- some are saying that it is the sd card. But why is it working fine when recording with the hero 6 alone?

Explorer

I'm not sure about the Grip, but no sound is recorded in the drone by default. You can change it in the camera settings on the Karma controller.
Tourist

have you solved? I have the same problem, hero 6 and karma grip, last firmware in the gopro and karma grip.

When gopro is in the karma grip, no sound is recorded, hard reset of the karma done but the problem is the same.

bye

Teo

GoPro

Hi @sweethero82873

I am sorry for any troubles caused. If updates were already done both for the camera and the Karma grip, please contact our Support Team for further assistance. You may reach out to them via phone or chat.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej