Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

It does not arrive

[ New ]
It does not arrive yet.
Is the delivery plan a lie for 2.3 days?
Please send it early.

Accepted Solutions
Sightseer

Re: It does not arrive

[ New ]

It's been 9 days since I ordered. 7 days since it "shipped". Looking up my order, it still shows "processing". They created a shipping label but never shipped it. Now, for the last 5 days, nobody in customer support can find my camera or tell me why it didn't ship. They "raised" my case and are awaiting an "investigation" from their warehouse. It's been 5 days (2 official business days, minus wekeend and holiday) still nothing. They won't even send me my order knowing that it never left their warehouse, so they wouldn't be sending it twice. Good luck!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Sightseer

[ New ]

It's been 9 days since I ordered. 7 days since it "shipped". Looking up my order, it still shows "processing". They created a shipping label but never shipped it. Now, for the last 5 days, nobody in customer support can find my camera or tell me why it didn't ship. They "raised" my case and are awaiting an "investigation" from their warehouse. It's been 5 days (2 official business days, minus wekeend and holiday) still nothing. They won't even send me my order knowing that it never left their warehouse, so they wouldn't be sending it twice. Good luck!

Hiker

[ New ]
It is happening to a lot of people and there must be a warehouse issue. The problem is GoPro are being completely deceitful by still allowing purchases online and saying shipping next day. I’ve lodged a complaint in Australia with the ACCC, if you have something similar then definitely start pursuing legally. GoPro have been completely unsupportive. Good luck.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @apiiman. Your order has been completed and the package is in transit to you. Please check your Hub inbox for the tracking number information. Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @jlmax16. Our Orders team is waiting for an update from the warehouse regarding your package. Please keep the lines open. The team handling your case will contact you back once there is new information on the order status. Thanks!