Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Is there any way to get access to all the shutter speeds in protune on a session 5?

@paulw284, we'll keep everyone posted as soon as we receive any update. You may also check the website (Software Update Release Information) from time to time for any further software release update.

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Is there any way to get access to all the shutter speeds in protune on a session 5?

What I meant was that I would love to hear what their response was on why the shutter speeds are restricted to the ones that are not useful.  Maybe there is something that I am missing

Highlighted
GoPro

@paulw284, we do not have any further information as to why the video shutter speed is only limited to what's currently available in the camera -- I personally think that this is one of the camera's limitations.

Highlighted
Hiker

Surely someone must know - it was definitely a concious decision to do that, someone @ gopro made that decision!  :)

Highlighted
Hiker

Any update on the response ?
Highlighted
GoPro

@paulw284, sorry, we do not have new information as of yet.