Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Is there any way to find lost GoPro hero 8

Hi,

I lost my GoPro hero 8 , is there any way track it.

Adventurer

Re: Is there any way to find lost GoPro hero 8

We here at GoPro forum can not do a thing but  suggest  t oall members, but their main interest is their own issue.  To  create a TxT file or notepad. and  name the file reward if found. and place in  your name and number and email. Also a price of reward.

For us remote control plane flyers  do that on the craft. and now are forced to place a faa tag that has    an ID to your address .  The system only works when the other one  is open and honest.   there are still good people  out there.  calling GoPro is only going to doc the seriel, and if and when one turns in the produc tthey decline hte trade up as per their terms + Conditions Laws.  Since you lost with no info at all this wqas what  I do if I lost my camera!

Untitled.png

Untitled 1.png

Tourist

Hi,

Thanks for your reply ,

As you say GoPro is only going to doc the seriel, and if and when one turns in the produc tthey decline hte trade up as per their terms + Conditions Laws. 

So, can i block my Go Pro, as i'm having the serial no. with 4 year of warranty.

Adventurer

contact them  not the forum. and they will help you out.