Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Is there any support there!!! Wheres my order-you have my trade up weeks ago!

I would like to know where my new GoPro 8 is-order placed on 30th Dec 2019? On trade up (£130 Olympus Tough underwater camera) which you received on 6th Jan confirmed by the UPS tracker!  This is my 5th attempt at contacting support! The online support has just fobbed me off politely several times and not resolved this with a solution and now the support line is down. I have had no replies to my enquiries. Support and communication is appauling.

Wish I had never ordered this direct from GoPro and am looking at alternative brands. But there is no way of cancelling an unfulfilled order! This is an unbelievable poor service for a company supposedly at the forefront of its game!

Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Is there any support there!!! Wheres my order-you have my trade up weeks ago!

a creditcard is  by far the best funds used then  other means of funds like a debet card.  Also backorders all play a toll.   the longest you should wait is 4 weeks tops.   from start-to-finish.   What can be done.  Not much. so lets hope they do not ignore your topic made. My suggestion is again to contact direct a gopro.com rep this is just a place to note issues, nothing more.

Fish 

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Is there any support there!!! Wheres my order-you have my trade up weeks ago!

I'm having exactly the same issue. Sent my old camera not long after you, arrived with GoPro on the 8th Jan 2020 according to the UPS tracking. Still not heard anything three weeks later despite the trade up program stating the new camera will be sent within two weeks. I've also been politely fobbed off twice by the really poor customer service department who are "escalating it to the warehouse" who will "contact me". Exactly the same script every time. Obviously the warehouse and customer service department are in different countries and have no idea what's going on. Did you have any luck getting your GoPro? Or even contacting someone who knows what's going on??? 

Highlighted
Tourist

Same with me, almost same dates. No response from GoPro...
GoPro, what is going on?
Highlighted
GoPro

Apologies for the delay, @jamesm127. We see that your case is already being worked on by our Orders team. We have tagged the team handling your case to update you as soon as there is progress on the case. The last time we checked, we see no new information other than what you may have received already. It would be best to continue working with Support as they have access to the most recent status of your order. Thanks!

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @alih88615. Your case has already been raised to the Orders team. Please keep the lines open for updates from the Support team. Should you want to communicate with them directly, please connect with them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . You may use the same case number that you have been previously provided. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @tihomirs8. We are not able to pull up any order for a camera using your profile information. We do see an order for the Media Mod though. You may have used a different email address for the camera order. It would be best to get in touch with our Support team so they can check on your order status. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

I was using another mail, order number is MP-04027964. Problem is cause I'm getting folloeing messages when I'm trying to contact support. Upon order checking status and trying to get support I'm getting down below error message.GoPro Support.JPGGoPro Support.JPG