Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Is there a way to connect an LCD to the original GoPro Hero black edition? (It's not a Hero Plus)

I have 2 GoPro Hero's, not the Hero+, and I'm wondering if there was a way to connect an LCD to them? I'd like to see the shot I'm getting while hook them up. Not a big deal if not. Just didn't want to have to record, then put the SD in my laptop to see the angle, then put the SD card back in the GoPro. I also have 3 GoPro Hero+'s (also black), I'd like to do the same with. And last, is there a way to connect a remote to all 5 and be able to start recording with a remote to all 5 at the same time?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Is there a way to connect an LCD to the original GoPro Hero black edition? (It's not a Hero Plus

Hi @billyjo182

You may check other stores/channel if they still have the LCD Touch Display on stock as it is no longer available directly from the GoPro website.

I suggest using the GoPro App instead. Here's how to Pair Your Camera with the GoPro App.

I hope this helps.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Backpacker

Re: Is there a way to connect an LCD to the original GoPro Hero black edition? (It's not a Hero Plus

can you post pictures up of your camera's please, because your totally mixing the models up

Highlighted
Tourist

The first picture is the gopro hero, the second is the gopro hero plus. 

IMG_1301.JPGIMG_1301.JPG

IMG_1302.JPG
Highlighted
Tourist

If there is a way to connect both of these to an LCD that would be great. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @billyjo182

You may check other stores/channel if they still have the LCD Touch Display on stock as it is no longer available directly from the GoPro website.

I suggest using the GoPro App instead. Here's how to Pair Your Camera with the GoPro App.

I hope this helps.

Thanks!

Ej