Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Is my Hero 7 Black defective?

[ New ]

Is this right? the lower right corner (under lens) sticks out. My hero 5 black isn't like that. 

IMG_1555.JPG

Accepted Solutions
Explorer

Re: Is my Hero 7 Black defective?

[ New ]
If you purchased from GoPro.com, just contact their support team and they can arrange for an exchange https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Otherwise, exchange it with the seller (if not GoPro) if possible.

This is a member to member support forum, so we can't help you with this. Sorry.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Adventurer

[ New ]

open box return you got.  welcome to the clu. return it . if not satasfied.

Tourist

[ New ]

I'd rather you get it replaced. Might not be waterproof if the lens cover isn't set properly.

Explorer

[ New ]
If you purchased from GoPro.com, just contact their support team and they can arrange for an exchange https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Otherwise, exchange it with the seller (if not GoPro) if possible.

This is a member to member support forum, so we can't help you with this. Sorry.
Adventurer

[ New ]

the  seating of the faceplate are rushed to the market and something the Hero 7  owners pay the price on not being waterproof. we do things correctly  double checking. and when   we dunk it gopro is quick to blame the consumer. prime example of POOR  product 

Tourist

[ New ]

The thing is that I brought it from Costco, they are sold out of it. Will gopro help with fixing this?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @grayshore75848 It would be best to get in touch with Support, as advised. They will be able to sort it out for you. 

Adventurer

[ New ]

Costco has a great return Policy, .  you just need the receipt.  gopro will ask for a photo, a bill, and  your Email address.

they will replace it for free if they find it a defect.