Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Is Samsungw EVO Plus Grade3,Class10,64GB MicroSDXC100MB/S Card is good enough for HERO5 Black ?

Hi @royalshore66817,

Please refer to this link:  https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/microSD-Card-Considerations

Best Regards, 

-Jay 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Is Samsungw EVO Plus Grade3,Class10,64GB MicroSDXC100MB/S Card is good enough for HERO5 Black ?

Bit of late entry to the topic, but I've just purchased the Hero 2018...anyway here's my experience with some sd cards I've tried.

The SandDisk Extreme Pro card could not be read by my unit and gave error, even after formating on unit or Windows PC, so that card stays in my phone! The card in the middle I'm not sure of it's write speed, but it did work but would cut out after about 15 - 30 mins of recording, and then give an error. Just got the Samsung Evo card, write speed is spose to be 60mb/s, and this has so far worked all OK in both 1440/60 and 1080/60.

sdcards.jpg

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for sharing @nicehero44026. We will share you r results to the team as well.