Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Is GoPro open for business?

[ New ]

Every time I visit the support page to contact someone, I have to fill in a form and click "Contact Us", after which it says "Waiting time approx. 7 mins", but after 10 seconds or so a message appears at the top saying "Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later".

This is really concerning me, that I have bought a really expensive action camera that doesn't work properly and the only way to return it is to contact an always busy or non-existant customer service department.

How else can I get support? Can I simply return the camera without an RMA? I'm opting for the return approach at the moment because I haven't been able to reach customer services via their Contact Us page and my 30 day returns window is approaching.

Adventurer

Re: Is GoPro open for business?

[ New ]

I just got off. with US Support  chat. I said case number.  and yes. and I got a tracking number just like that. so not sure why you sit there  looking at where over seas europe for example..   change it to US  do english, and use chat.

I don't even put any info in and I get on  so are we making this up? or is it really everyone is using win 7

Hiker

[ New ]

Change the location to US / English. (You can do this by clicking the globe icon located in the right top. Select United states - English and your website will change to the US site.

From there go to: https://gopro.com/help/contactus

Fill in some details and click chat.

Within minutes you should have a representative.

Adventurer

[ New ]

no they are open to those who go to the US support,   

Untitled.png