Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: Invoice request

[ New ]

I have the same problem with my VAT showing on the invoice ..i am a professional photographer and my accountant told me that we ll probably have problem with this invoice..every other purchase i ve made ,inside EU or no, not even single one vendor had a problem adding the information i asked them in the invoice...

for some reason gopro is giving us a hard time  with invoices and you can clearly that understand from the absence of the choice of invoicing during check out and numerous people screaming in forums and chats abiout invoices.......companies sites around my neighborhood give me that choice...

Another thing is that i got the invoice but not for the whole amount i gave...they didnt put the subcription amount in it...as far as i know you get a invoic or receipt for what you take out of your pocket..isnt that considered black money illegal?

Although i use gopros for years it the first time i buy directly from the coimpany and it s sooo disappointing...

have a nice day

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @elisseoskontis. I have posted an explanation about the VAT invoice above. As for the subscription invoice, it can be accessed under the billing information on your account - when you log into GoPro.com. Should you need further assistance on the invoice, it would be best to get in touch with our Support team as they would have access to ordering tools. 

To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. Be sure to put in your best contact number. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Found something but the download button is grey doesn't work 

GoPro

[ New ]

We'd like to check on this further @elisseoskontis

Would you mind sharing a screenshot? 

Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

There you go

EF4D0FEB-19B7-4A3A-B9B5-1BE357A17131.png
GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks! @elisseoskontis

Can you please check if the same happens with another browser or when going on incognito mode?

Hiker

[ New ]

I checked with another browser normal and incognito mode...now I don't even see the billing history option...

maybe you could help me an email it to me??

D8D5A2B5-B76F-49CF-8669-EF6FADD55C13.png
GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks! @elisseoskontis We have shared this with the team.

We'll post back for updates.