Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Invoice request

[ New ]

Hello,

I would like an invoice please for the Order # MP-04644556

My tax number is 073198291

and all the other details are the same as my account.

also as everyone says : is it so difficult for you ,such a big company , to include the option of invoicing at checkout???

GoPro

Re: Invoice request

[ New ]

Hello, @elisseoskontis. We can only send a copy of the invoice for sales orders that have already been billed/completed. Also, we are unable to change or add any information to the invoice. It is system-generated and relies on the information that was provided at the time of purchase. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Hello and thank you for the reply,

when you say completed what do you mean? The order is paid in full..isn't that enough to get my invoice even with the details already provided ?

GoPro

[ New ]

@elisseoskontis. Completed means shipped and out for delivery. At this time, your order is still being fulfilled by the warehouse. It should ship out soon. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Let us know if you managed to get one with tax number. I tried to get my invoice with vatid in december. No luck. One person from support told me that invoices are issued by another company, and they can't edit them. Another one told me that they can't do that becouse of some internal policy. When I asked him to show me what policy he was writing about, he send me a link to something completly unrelated. After that I asked if I can speak with manager, so I was put on hold and... I was hunged up after couple minutes waiting. Without ability to save chat, even thou I could do that every time before. No survey too (got one every time before that). 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @boncek. The invoice we send contains all of the necessary information that is compliant with local and state EU laws. We are not able to add information like your own VAT number or Company Name to the invoice as this is illegal.

As a reminder, GoPro.com is a direct-to-consumer (DTC) company so we only sell to individuals on an end-user basis. If you have a need to purchase with your own VAT/Company name, we’d suggest using a local distributor that is set up to help with these specific requests. If you live in a VAT-Free country, we’re happy to look into this on a case by case basis but cannot guarantee that we’ll be able to make an accommodation.

Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you @mariustanya for clearing that out. I wish I had encountered someone as competent as you on text chats before. I wouldn't be so frustrated with this fact.

But I also think that's the problem regarding GoPro shop, lack of clear information about the fact that you don't issue vat invoices with vatid on the client side. When I was buying GoPro 9 bundle, I was certain that I'll be able to recieve invoice with my vatid later. 

GoPro

[ New ]

We appreciate the feedback, @boncek. We will pass this along to the team. Thanks!