Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Invoice order SO-4843030 Tax ID Number

[ New ]

Hi,

I have just received the invocie of my purchase (order SO-4843030). By the moment I confirmed the purchase I was not able to request that my tax ID number was included in the Invoice. As such, I kindly request that the invoice that was sent to me is cancelled, and a new one is issued with the following tax ID number: 264 710 568.

Best regards,

José

GoPro

Re: Invoice order SO-4843030 Tax ID Number

[ New ]

Hi @joséa77

Invoices are system generated, and we are not able to add or edit the information.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hi,

Thank you for your message.

I have another query. The buy I made included a free "GoPro Plus Annual Subscription", but I just got billed for EUR 49.99 for such subscription??? Why? Could you plese imediatly cancel such billing and provide me a a refund for that amount...

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Sightseer

[ New ]

Please find in attach the invoice with the free annual subscription.

How should I proceed to maintain the annual subscription (the free one), and receive the refund from the one you charged me??

GoPro

[ New ]

@joséa77, when you purchase the Subscribe to GoPro Bundle, you'll see two charges on your account; one for the camera purchase and the other one is for the GoPro Subscription. The subscription is billed separately. However, the total amount should still be equal to the price of the bundle.

You may also get a copy of the GoPro Subscription bill when you log in to https://gopro.com/login then access Account Center (Billing info through Settings > Subscriptions).

Note: Your post has been edited to remove some information for security purposes.