Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Internet connection

So i have a delima. When i first got my hero 7 white i was able to connect the camera directly to my house wifi and then i could back up files to gopro plus. I have had issues with the camera so i hard reset and update and reset conncetions. i since then have got the camera to work and connected to phone etc. But the connections tabs where i can see near wifi connections is no longer there. I can connect camera to phone but then will not upload to plus because phone is wifi to the camera and it thins its the internet. If i disconnect the camera it still wont work less i plug it to comptuer. I still can do the comptuer way. but why has this dang tab gone missing or what. please help. Really very frusterating.Thanks Maddi.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Internet connection

Hi @generalmanager

Try to reset the camera then proceed with the pairing process.

Once done, set up auto-upload again.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!
Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Yup tired that again. still not wifi tab for connectios. i have a connections tab but no tab that lets me pick what wireless i want to connect to. just tells me connect to phone and quick and i did that. over and over and stil nothing.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @generalmanager

Try to uninstall then reinstall the app.

I have just tried it on my end and the the app let me select which Wi-Fi network to connect to.

Thanks!
Ej