Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Incorrect video creation date

Just to update you all - I've had zero time/date issues since changing to an SD card reader. When plugged into a USB3.0 port transfer times are cut too (USB2.0 MTP onboard the camera is vSlow).

The solution is, and always has been, to never connect your goPro directly. 

Highlighted
Tourist

That didn't work for me - using a card reader made no difference.  Only solution I have found is to set the time to compensate for the amount it's off.  https://youtu.be/bYiV6YeTT9o

How to Get Set the Correct Time on Your GoPro and other Cameras I record video on 3 different cameras and the time on all but my iPhone comes out incorrectly...
Highlighted
Hiker

This has been occuring for me as well. I double-checked and my Hero4 has the correct date in the camera. I have the latest Quick software for my Mac, latest firmware for camera, and the Quik setting is to take the date from my computer (which is correct), but the import folders on my computer continue to post Jan 2015 dates. This is crazy that it is not fixed by GoPro. I echo the sentiment that GoPro seems to abandon its users and not support its software.

GoPro Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 4.17.41 PM.JPG
Highlighted
Tourist

Another thread and some more disappointed users. This time creation bug is haunting your products. Really this is a reason not to buy your cameras from now on.