Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Impossible to reach the support team.

[ New ]

I placed my order 7 days ago but there is no update after that. Impossible to reach support team. Want GoPro to process my order or cancel, but can not find anyone to talk to. Chat is always busy, my call back request has never replied. Feel desperate. Worst buy ever. 

GoPro

Re: Impossible to reach the support team.

[ New ]

We'd be glad to check on your order, @ahamdio2. Is there an order number that we can use as a reference? Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]

Order # MU-00631451 @mariustanya 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @ahamdio2

Thank you for your order, unfortunately, it appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order and it was canceled.

You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card.

You may also order from authorized sellers or local retailers.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

As I can't reach the customer service, could you please cancel both my order and 1-year subscription, and refund to my credit card?

GoPro

[ New ]

@ahamdio2, we try to help out as best as we can however, we're limited to the processes that we can access here in Support Hub. Order and refund concerns are best handled by our Support Team. Please continue working with them so they can assist you with the next process. Thanks!