Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Impossible to get hold of support services

[ New ]

Hello, it is disappointing for GOPRO to not adhere to their timely delivery and professional support. I have been trying to connect to GoPro Support via https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs within business hours and neither the start chat button nor the contact me button seemed to be working. With the start chat button, I have been put on hold for more than an hour then ended up receiving a page saying "Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later.". With the contact me button, I received " You already have a callback request scheduled. A GoPro Support agent will be contacting you soon." AND that was hours ago with no response, not even an email to mention message was received or case number provided.

I purchased the Hero9 Black Bundle with subscription under express shipping (which was supposed to take 2-3 days) and now almost a week later, I have not receive any order status update! Where is my GOPRO at the moment? When will I be receiving my GOPRO? What is the reason for it to not arrive by now seeing that I have  chosen express shipping for my GOPRO? Can someone please contact me? 

Tourist

Re: Impossible to get hold of support services

[ New ]

The website interface is also buggy.

Hope they can fix it soon!

Hiker

[ New ]

When you see the "A callback has been scheduled." you have to wait. I'v waited up to 6 hours, but the call does come. Hang in there

GoPro

[ New ]

@jol73062, I was able to locate an open Support case associated with the email address on your Support Hub profile. Our Support Team will contact you as soon as they're available.

Also, I located your Sales Order and sent you a private message with some details about it. Please check your inbox.