Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Impossible to get Cash Refund

[ New ]

My story is simple story, I've bought a camera end of July 2020 and after few days I decide to send it back.

RMA has been approved and a courier retired the package.

Since first days of August I'm waiting cash refund; I used PayPal.

15 September 2020 Refund approved (!), mail says to wait 10, 15 business days.

14 October no refund yet.

Customer care always says the same thing, they escalated to someone else... (see all attached transcript)

Customer care are not able to provide Bank TRN  to prove the transfer

GOPRO you have the worst customer care ever seen.

You have my money, I want cash refund.

transcript.PNG
GoPro

Re: Impossible to get Cash Refund

[ New ]

Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you, @heroicshor5876. I was able to locate your Sales Order and Support case using the email address associated with your Support Hub profile. Our Support Team is working with our Orders Team regarding your refund. We do not have any new information at this time, but they're following up with the process accordingly. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Hiker

[ New ]

I do not accept excuses anymore; you got back the stuff, you did not refund since two months.

It's unacceptable at all.

Hiker

[ New ]
I do not accept excuses anymore; you got back the stuff, you did not refund since two months and days still counting.

It's unacceptable at all.

So what's your next excuse ?
GoPro

[ New ]

@heroicshor5876, sorry for the trouble. We try to help out as best as we can however, we're limited to the processes and information that we can access here in Support Hub. Our Support Team will be able to assist you further in checking the status of your refund. If you already have submitted a contact request, rest assured, they'll contact you as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Hiker

[ New ]

I've contacted Support Teams several times, always same answer, we will let you know...

Again, UNACCEPTABLE AT ALL!

Hiker

[ New ]

Lot of people are waitng for money back or they orders and gopro do nothing to explain the situation. 

I think only big organize reaction from our side can help. 

The best is that they still sell gopro9 so they have cameras in warehouses, just don't want to help people which already purchased they products and have problems. 

I didn't expect such situation from gopro...

Hiker

[ New ]

yeah, they have your money and don't care. They act like they're going to go bankrupt for promptly sending out replacements or refunds. Their excuses are just that, excuses. They don't care and have no moral ethics. I've maybe spent 5 to 6 hours trying to get my replacements sent out after them having them for 2+ weeks and just more and more excuses. It's truly pathetic of them. 100% unprofessional and unacceptable. I have invested over $700 in their gear and they don't care. They wanted to compensate me with more mounts and such that I already have. The only way I'd accept their true apology is by them sending new two new 8 Blacks with media mods, flip up screens, mic and light. Other than that, I'll never use them again. Best of luck getting your money back.