Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Impossible to contact GoPro support

[ New ]

I bought a go pro hero 7 black. After a few months it stopped working, I tried all the steps available in the forums, with no luck, now its impossible to contact Go Pro support to open a case, I tried from multiple browsers on different machines: windows , linux, chrome, firefox, internet explorer, however it always says that captch is invalid and/or the support chat opens in a blank page. I also tried to change the language of the website to US in the globe on top of this page, even changing that I receive same problem. I am very frustrated with my gopro experience.

Adventurer

Re: Impossible to contact GoPro support

[ New ]

thiseems like everything gopro makes is no good, right. contact them. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @rockyblaze82060. When contacting our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, if you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference. Also, please try to manually enter the details on the form; do not copy-paste the info.

Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage (upper-right portion of the page).

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi aenriquez,

This is not helping, I just tried it again, by opening a incognito browser, cleared the cache, etc... I typed all the text again for the 100 th time and when I hit the button to request a call, I receive "Invalid Captcha. Please retry. "

If I try to start a chat, there is a pop up window that opens, but it opens blank and stays in that way. Go pro really needs to improve this support page, its frustrating for the customers, it is dammaging the brand.

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi aenriquez,

This is not helping, I just tried it again, by opening a incognito browser, cleared the cache, etc... I typed all the text again for the 100 th time and when I hit the button to request a call, I receive "Invalid Captcha. Please retry. "

If I try to start a chat, there is a pop up window that opens, but it opens blank and stays in that way. Go pro really needs to improve this support page, its frustrating for the customers, it is dammaging the brand.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @rockyblaze82060

We have tested it out and we were able to get through.

Please make sure to enter the details manually.

Change the region to US-English.

Try an alternate browser or go on incognito mode.

You should be able to get through.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Guys please shorten your Reason content and try. It will work

Tourist

[ New ]

I have had the same trouble. It has now been many months. the chat says there are no agents and to try later, and the phone contact says "invalid capture" and has done for several months. I have been trying to contact GoPro about this for over 6 months. This is utterly appalling

Tourist

[ New ]

I too have tried these steps. No, it does not work, and hasn't done for months

Nomad

[ New ]

Are GoProsupport even worth contacting? all they keep saying is "reload firmware from the SD card".. we all know that will do nothing..

Tourist

[ New ]

Hey @aenriquez , I agree with @rockyblaze82060. the GoPro Support form at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs appears to be inoperable/dysfunctional/broken. 

I've tried clearing my cache and cookies.

I've tried using the latest version of multiple modern browsers (Chrome, Edge Chromium, Firefox, Opera, Brave)

I've tried at different times of the day (morning, midday and late afternoon) over a four day period.

Still.No.Success.

So, I'd agree, Impossible to contact GoProSupport via https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, OR the GoPro "Support" number, which goes straight to a message telling the caller to "visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs". 

Does anyone at GoPro Support ever do any quality checking on what the experience is like as a customer?

Tourist

[ New ]

I suggest we all go to messaging GoPro via twitter and facebook. they seem to answer even if only to tell you to go to support. but it is publicly viewable. they'll eventualy do something about it. it looks to me like GoPro has cut staff to almost zero