Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Impossible to contact GoPro support

[ New ]

Hi Everybody,

I am having tons of problems with my new Go Pro HERO 7 and I am trying to contact the customer support but nothing works: I have tried both from German and US website, via chat or call (it says invalid Captcha...)...nothing. I have seen many people had my same issue but I can't find an answer.

How can I contact the customer service?

Thank you in advance for your help!!

GoPro

Re: Impossible to contact GoPro support

[ New ]

Hello @alertcliff326. If you can, try contacting Support again using a different device, say a computer if you have been using a mobile phone. Also, try using Google Chrome, a different browser or an incognito one. Be sure as well that you are contacting them during hours of operation. The team is actually online now. You should be able to connect this time. 

Adventurer

[ New ]

change the  support to US.

now gopro really needs to  correc tthe webhost and put a auto chat up. will they?

Tourist

[ New ]

I am relentlesly trying to contact GoPro Support without any succes.

I get: 

"Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later."

I click Start Chat button => Waiting time approx. 1 mins => nothing happens 

I click Request a Call button => Waiting time approx. 5 mins => nothing happens 

I used 2 broswers, no ad blocks 

I sent message by Feedback there is no acknowledgement that the message was received/registered 

I am doing something wrong? 

T

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about that, @ratacit. Make sure that you contact Support within the hours of operation specified in the contact page. Try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. You may also change the location to the US (if not yet) to get connected. 

If you choose to request a callback, you will be given a case number. If you do not receive a call in a few minutes' time, please provide us the case number so we can use it to follow up with Support. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

@mariustanya Thank you for the feedback. I am located in Asia Pacific. Can please clarify why would I need to chage to the US? 

Thanks again,

T

Tourist

[ New ]

@mariustanya Hi again.

I have tried in an incognito window in the area I am located. The call request generates the message: "Invalid Captcha. Please retry." Hence I can not provide any case #. 

Also says 

You are currently in our Business Hours.
Chat support for customers who purchased GoPro Care and GoPro Plus is available 24 hours a day.

Thanks,

T
Tourist

[ New ]

I managed to get in touch. The location had to be US.

Thanks,

T