Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Impossible to Reach Customer Service

Has to be the worst customer service. Where do i start...1) I need to update the wifi and password on gopro hero 3+ silver but the instructions on the website 404'd by the 3rd step. So i had to go on youtube to figure out how to update it. I moved the UPDATE file into the Lexar class 10 sd card root folder and it isnt updating after i insterded the sd card while the go pro was off and then turned on...no update screen. 2) Over the course of a couple days ive waited over 3 hours both on the phone and on online chat. By the way the chat website says available 24/7 but it closes at 6pm PST. There's also nobody to email for help, so i came here.

So to recap: the gopro website doesn't work right, the UPDATE doesnt work at all, customer service is unable to be reached on phone and chat. 

Since go pro can't help me, can any of you?

Highlighted
Tourist
Tourist

Re: Impossible to Reach Customer Service

Same situation with the 404 on my Hero3 Black yesterday.  I jumped through all the steps again with the s/n and naming the WiFi connection etc.  That third page though that showed the 404, bottom right of the page actually has the "Next" button, of course it is light grey text in a light grey box but it is there.  I clicked it and it took me to the next step and then the step after.  I was able to update the firmware through the site.  Give it another try.

Highlighted
Tourist

My firmware is up to date... But even if I wanted to update it through the site there link doesn't even work...
Highlighted
Hiker

I have never been on hold less than 45 minutes. Worst customer service ever including ATT and that say's something

Highlighted
Tourist

I run a business and if we didn't pick up we'd be out of business. I'm understanding now why the gopro stock has gone down 90% in the past couple of years.