Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Impossible de -verrouiller l �cran m�me apr�s avoir appuyer sur le cadenas

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Impossible de -verrouiller l �cran m�me apr�s avoir appuyer sur le cadenas

Hello @grossevague46

This is odd. I just tried with a HERO6 Black camera and it worked. Does this mean that the screen is locked and you cannot navigate through the display? Or does the lock button appear again after you have unlocked it? For the latter, make sure that you set the Auto Lock off under Settings. You can access this by swiping down on the screen, and pressing on the padlock button to the left of the voice command icon. If this is not the case, try manually updating the camera to clear out the locking/locked screen issue. You can find instructions for manual update here

Let us know how it works out. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Impossible de -verrouiller l �cran m�me apr�s avoir appuyer sur le cadenas

Hello @grossevague46

This is odd. I just tried with a HERO6 Black camera and it worked. Does this mean that the screen is locked and you cannot navigate through the display? Or does the lock button appear again after you have unlocked it? For the latter, make sure that you set the Auto Lock off under Settings. You can access this by swiping down on the screen, and pressing on the padlock button to the left of the voice command icon. If this is not the case, try manually updating the camera to clear out the locking/locked screen issue. You can find instructions for manual update here

Let us know how it works out. 

Thanks, 
Marius