Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Images taken from brand new Fusion are half blurred.

Just bought my Fusion and I cannot tell if my fusion is faulty out of the box or if its becuase my note 10+ phone only works with the app using the work around discussed in other posts.
Screenshot_20191024-062220_GoPro.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Images taken from brand new Fusion are half blurred.

Try downloading the desktop app (GoPro Fusion studio) and see if you get the same results when it renders.

You can also look at the individual unprocessed files on your SD cards (back and front).  They will look spherical and the color will be off, but you should be able to see straight away if they are in focus and clear.

If not you could have a lens issue and need to return your camera.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Nomad

Try downloading the desktop app (GoPro Fusion studio) and see if you get the same results when it renders.

You can also look at the individual unprocessed files on your SD cards (back and front).  They will look spherical and the color will be off, but you should be able to see straight away if they are in focus and clear.

If not you could have a lens issue and need to return your camera.

Highlighted
Nomad

Just an update, I've seen a similar issue with another use and it appears to be app related.  The app is brand new and is still being updated, there will be bug fixes rolled out within the next few days.

In the meantime, download GoPro Fusion Studio for your PC or Mac and you can stitch photo's and video there.