Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Re: If I buy the $349 Bundle as a gift. How do you give the 1yr subscription to the person gettin...

[ New ]

Similarly, in order to Purchase the $349 bundle for my wife for Christmas, I needed to enter my email.   The account (and one year subscription) was then assigned to my email, but I do not have a GoPro and have no need for either the account or subscription.  

How do I transfer the account and subscription to her email?     

Or is GoPro stating that it's not possible?    (If that's the case, it must be stated in the Bundle offering or I'd consider it false advertising).

Sightseer

Re: If I buy the $349 Bundle as a gift. How do you give the 1yr subscription to the person gettin...

[ New ]

My wife ordered a subscrition for me under her email address, otherwise I would have got the notification and ruined the suprise present.  We have not verified that account for this very reason as we want it on my email address.  It would be very bad if I had to use an account in her email for my GoPro?  I have an account and sam trying to contact your support to get this obvious issue sorted out but it is impossible for me to get a call back.

This is a very obvious oversight as a lot of these will be bought as presents and no one will want to use the preson who is getting the present's email address as they will get a notification of the subscription?  Tell me GoPro can sort this out or it's probably going to be a cancelled order??

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @stuartd108. Our Support team will be able to help you with this concern. How have you tried to reach them? If you submitted a callback request, may we have the case number reference? This is automatically created upon submission of the request. We used the email address on your Hub profile but we are unable to pull up any request. 

Sightseer

[ New ]
The system won't let me log a request, no matter what I try I get invalid captcha
Sightseer

[ New ]
I was on a conference call sorry or I would have answered earlier.
Sightseer

[ New ]
Please respond, I also posted on another thread that I cant get a request logged so I am no further forward as I've had no reply to that?
GoPro

[ New ]

See if using a different device (computer, mobile phone) will help, @stuartd108. You may also try a different browser or an incognito one.

You may also try initiating a chat session. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.

Sightseer

[ New ]
Thanks, I tried the phone, a laptop and a pc. I tried Chrome, IE, Edge and Firefox, in the various incognito and private browsing options. They all came back with invalid captcha. This is not something we should just expect to find a work around and is obviously a problem in their system that they need to address.