Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

ISSUE WITH DELIVERY, UNABLE TO CONTACT SUPPORT

[ New ]
Hi, my package is in my city (since the 15th), but it is being held due to improper labeling on behalf of GOPRO, please fix this so I can recieve my package. They won't allow me to pick it up, the message from UPS is:

"10/14/2020 - 3:12 P.M.

Louisville, KY, United States

A hazardous materials irregularity occurred with this package. We'll contact the sender with additional information. / The package will be forwarded to a UPS facility in the destination city." 

This is so irritating because my gopro subcription has been active for almost two weeks and I DONT EVEN HAVE A GOPRO YET. Its wasting $$$. It seems UPS is waiting for your response.

order number NA02694605

I've tried connecting to support multiple times without success, it always say you're busy and to try again later.
If I don't hear from you guys within this week, I will be filing a fraud case for a back-charge. This level of service is unacceptable for such and huge company.

Respond by this post or email preferred, as I'm not always available to pick up my phone often due to my work schedule.
Screenshot_20201018-235310_Samsung Internet.jpg
GoPro

Re: ISSUE WITH DELIVERY, UNABLE TO CONTACT SUPPORT

[ New ]

Hello, @amy1193. If chat does not work, you may submit a callback request. In doing so, you will be provided a case number. If you do not receive a call, we can use the case number to follow up with Support.