Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

IRL Livestreaming on Twitch without having to enter the RTMP everytime I want to start stream Again

[ New ]

Anyone have any idea how to keep the information inputed into the GoPro App and just have all my RTMP livestreaming addresses saved so it wont be such a big inconvenience every time I want to stream on twitch daily.

Hiker

Re: IRL Livestreaming on Twitch without having to enter the RTMP everytime I want to start stream Ag

[ New ]

On Ios it wont keep the settingsin the app.

On android it does.

I've spoken to reps, I've asked on this forum,I've sent suggestions when they asked for it and they have never bothered to do anything about it for 1.5 years. So if your livestream breaks you can expect to spend a good 5 - 10 minutes setting it up again instead of just pushing a button on the camera to "Start streaming with the settings I've entered previously "

Tourist

Re: IRL Livestreaming on Twitch without having to enter the RTMP everytime I want to start stream Ag

[ New ]

Ya, I wish GUNRUN backpack didnt cost so much, cause GOPRO is like my alternative, because i cant afford IRL backpacks. Twitch needs cheaper ways for us to have high quality streams cause phones are terrible for this purpose.