Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

IMPONIBLE CONECTAR GoPro REMO A HERO 2018.

[ New ]

en conectar dispositivo , no me sale ninguna opción disponible a desaperesido el en Smart Remote ,  de la cámara ? 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: IMPONIBLE CONECTAR GoPro REMO A HERO 2018.

[ New ]

Hello, @marcospereze7. The HERO (2018) should work with voice commands. I just tested with the same camera model and the voice control feature was working. What happens when you use the voice commands? 

If your camera does not work with voice control, we recommend doing a firmware update. This will help clear any error with the current installation. The steps under Manual Update here will guide you through the process. 

Let us know how it works out. Thanks! 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

@marcospereze7, the HERO (2018) camera does not support connection to a remote control. It can only connect with a mobile device through the GoPro App.

Tourist

[ New ]
Thank you for the answer. but previous Was pocible to the voice control command. Now even that's possible.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @marcospereze7. The HERO (2018) should work with voice commands. I just tested with the same camera model and the voice control feature was working. What happens when you use the voice commands? 

If your camera does not work with voice control, we recommend doing a firmware update. This will help clear any error with the current installation. The steps under Manual Update here will guide you through the process. 

Let us know how it works out. Thanks!