Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

I went to the beach with my GoPro Hero 7 black and the sand scratched up the LCD. Should I worry?

[ New ]

I went to the beach with my GoPro Hero 7 black and I already have a screen protector on the screen and on the lens but on the LCD front screen it is scratched up from the sand. Should I worry about this? Because I literally got the camera 2 weeks ago...

Hiker

Re: I went to the beach with my GoPro Hero 7 black and the sand scratched up the LCD. Should I worry

[ New ]

Front LCD is way too sensitive. I used a soft brush to clean my Gopro and even that scratched the front display.

Explorer

Re: I went to the beach with my GoPro Hero 7 black and the sand scratched up the LCD. Should I worry

[ New ]
I wouldn't worry about it. Unless it actually punctured the screen, it's just cosmetic.
Tourist

[ New ]

So it is completely normal for it to get scratched up>

Tourist

[ New ]

Alright thanks! 

Adventurer

[ New ]

Could have  put film on i with it off the prism effect just makes it look ugly. so I not worry but I still would want to see it clear. would you to?