Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

I was hoping my Research was wrong.

I did some research on 360 cameras hoping to make a purchase before my 15 day Alaska tour / cruise. I decided to go with the Fusion 360. 

I saw the online add for the tradeup program for $100 off with acceptable trade in digital camer, and placed my order.  Thats where the disappointment began. I should have recieved the label to send in trade, after 1 hour, I never recieved it. Called Gopro the next day 8/18/18 spoke with Trish @ 1301 EST, Jay @ 1315 EST and Francis @ 1320 EST. Got a different wrong answer from each of them. Order was cancelled by Trish, Told to reorder using chrome by Jay, still did not work. Cancelled Order. Francis told me to use incognito tab on Chrome....still did not work. 

Bad service online review were abundant id chose this camera despite that but after having this much trouble just trying to make a purchase has driven me back to research for an alternative...too bad.I have a few friends that own Gopros but all have the same story.

"Great Camera, poor customer service. Good luck if there a problem and you need support." 

Im familiar with the rise and fall of Gopro. There are a lot of people rooting for thier recovery but it appears they are on a self destructive  ride and refuse to get off.  We can only hope they see that a second best product with great customer service is far better that the be better product with horrible customer service....especially of you've paid a lot of money for that "top of the line product".

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: I was hoping my Research was wrong.

Hi @reddive61558

Sorry to know that. 

We'll take note of this case. 

It would be best to send your feedback to customer support team and they might be able to help as well. 

They are available via phone or chat: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

-Jay 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: I was hoping my Research was wrong.

Hi @reddive61558

Sorry to know that. 

We'll take note of this case. 

It would be best to send your feedback to customer support team and they might be able to help as well. 

They are available via phone or chat: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

-Jay