Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

I want to buy gopro 8 black and trade in my gopro 2018. how much discount can I get?

Can I trade in my old hero 2018 and buy a new hero 8 black at a discounted price please?

Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: I want to buy gopro 8 black and trade in my gopro 2018. how much discount can I get?

[ Edited ]

the sale is on at GoPro for $299 for a hero 8 and a free card, without a trade up.  Since you want to trade up  for the gopro Hero 8 at $299.99 you won't get it  at $199.99 and a free card.  Could you please tell us why you want to, fall for GoPro's Market Ad as some call it false advertisement.

What gopro is offering is they want to recycle your camera  nothing more,  actually because the sale   is on gopro leaves existing deals on, and that is the CONFUSSION.

so tell us  why you want to not get the sale  product?  To answer the Trade in  Yes.

Highlighted
Nomad

Re: I want to buy gopro 8 black and trade in my gopro 2018. how much discount can I get?

GoPro do offer a trade in deal, you just need to check to see if it's available in your area.  Since people can't seem to work out the price, I've included this very helpful picture to demonstrate what the final price you will pay is.

Please note that with the trade in deal, you do NOT get a free SD card as this is a seperate promotion (free with full price purchase of camera).  Honestly, I think the best value is their bundle deal.

explination.jpg

Highlighted
Adventurer

[ Edited ]

I am sure they already know, apon check out.

Untitled 1.png