Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

I want to buy 2 GOPro 8’s.

Hello, I'm interested in buying 2 GoPro 8's.  I have a few questions.  Can you please call or message me?  Preferably, someone who can speak English.  

Highlighted
Explorer

Re: I want to buy 2 GOPro 8’s.

This is a member to member support forum.

You can only purchase from GoPro through the web page, not by phone.

However, if you want to contact them, you can do so here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Highlighted
Adventurer

Make your Sale on Amazon.   but hte product,  you have a issue, return it, when the item gets scanned at the postal services, within 24 hours the funds are back in hand.   with gopro its never gonna be happening,  even the warranty  done at Amazon  is available, many here  can not get with  support at all.

GoPro system is for dinasuares 

Highlighted
Explorer

Never had an issue with purchases made on GoPro.com (sales or returns), however, it's a pretty big leap assuming that this has anything to do with OP's questions for GoPro. Maybe something's are better left to the customer and GoPro to discuss.
Highlighted
Tourist

Thank you to all who have responded.  
My problem is, I live in Japan.  Funny enough, the prices are better, even with additional shipping fees, if I purchase from Amazon USA.  I've tried the link suggested by danielr15,but GoPro reps have not responded.  I'd like to chat or talk w a GoPro rep before buying.  They seem to make it difficult.

Highlighted
Explorer

If you sign up for GoPro Plus (free first 30 days) you get priority support). Best of luck.
Highlighted
Adventurer

If you're on this site    Before you buy:

Just look at hte support.   Now I always find better sales not at an Official site,  $289.00 for a bundle pkg. Yes you can get two hero 8' at a Costco if a member and also have   less trouble returning.

Amazon  like said best place.    

change your Japan support to US support and you will get through, not a good thing with gopro if asked.    the  issues with gopro are quite clear. not all have it but they are  layed out in front.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @genkikid. I was able to locate your Support case using the email address associated with your Support Hub profile. Our Support Team tried contacting you to no avail. Make sure that your phone/network isn't blocking unknown calls.

Please try to resubmit another request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

If you come across issues submitting your request, if you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference. Also, please manually enter the details on the form; do not copy-paste the info.

You can also try initiating a chat session.