Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

I've recently pre-ordered the Hero8, but now there's a £100 off Trade-up offer in place.

I've recently pre-ordered the Hero8, but now there's a £100 off Trade-up offer in place. Is there any way my order can be amended so I can send in an older digital camera and benefit from the offer? I'd rather not return the Hero8 and order another with the Trade-up option. Seems messy. I've tried connecting to Chat (I'm a GP Plus customer) but it seems the 24hr help is no longer available.

Any help much appreciated!

David

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: I've recently pre-ordered the Hero8, but now there's a £100 off Trade-up offer in place.

I called in and cancelled then placed a new order using the trade in.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: I've recently pre-ordered the Hero8, but now there's a £100 off Trade-up offer in place.

I called in and cancelled then placed a new order using the trade in.
Highlighted
Tourist

witch number to call?

Highlighted
Hiker

Whatever general customer support line that’s on their website.
Highlighted
Tourist

norwegian number dosent worke

Highlighted
Tourist

is it open to call now?