Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

I’ve decided to cancel my order and not buy the GoPro 9 after all

[ New ]
After a plathora of Problems and viewing the large variety of issues associated with the new GoPro 9 black I’ve decided to not go with it .
As the old saying goes stick with what you know works .
I have had nearly every GoPro that came out except the first two models and have stuck with the two that work for me with the fewest problems .
Hero 4 black and 5 black .
As another saying goes it’s not what camera you buy its how you use it.
Both these cameras do what I need them to do without any dramas.
Naturally many people want the latest camera out as we expected to give us better results but that is not always the case.
how much stabilisation Do you want do it the old-fashioned way learn how to hold your hand steady try it it doesn’t take long to get better.
Stick with what you know.
Tourist

Re: I’ve decided to cancel my order and not buy the GoPro 9 after all

[ New ]
How did you cancel your order? They won’t allow me to cancel it. Told me it is already processed (which i think is not). And now 4 days later it is still “processing”. For a new GoPro customer I was even wondering if this is the real “official website”.
Hiker

[ New ]
I tried to cancel but wasn’t able to
I think it was a message I got through using this chat service that worked in the end .
The transaction ended up being cancelled by GoPro but still haven’t seen anything of a refund notice .
Keep trying and document all your attempts
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @whatstheguts @yuuuuuul

Order-related concerns are best handled by our Support Team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual.

We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]
Hi
There is very little to no support .
It’s not good enough .
Covid can’t be blamed for this problem it existed before .
Adventurer

[ New ]

totally agree.       do get with    the real support, not the online web support