Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

I see pictures and videos on my GoPro Hero 7 on the camera, but not on the SD Card or Import to PC

[ New ]

I cannot see any of the new videos on the SD card or in the GoPRo Quik app on my PC.  The disk says it has 19 GB's on it but can only see 2 GB's of old videos.  The Quik app does not recognize any new content/media but I can playback the videos on the camera itself.  Please help...I want to transfer the new videos to my computer.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: I see pictures and videos on my GoPro Hero 7 on the camera, but not on the SD Card or Import ...

[ New ]

Thank you for the additional details that you provided, @memorom. It could be an issue with the SD card as the Lexar 633x is not listed as a compatible card for the HERO7 camera. If you can, please test with one of the cards on this list. Let us know how it works out. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: I see pictures and videos on my GoPro Hero 7 on the camera, but not on the SD Card or Import ...

[ New ]

Hello, @memorom. Which SD card are you using in the camera? The information on the brand, type, and capacity will be helpful. There are troubleshooting steps here for you to try. You may also explore other programs that can be used to view and edit your GoPro footage. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

It's a good card.  Lexar 633x 64GB micro sdXC I v30.  I can see older videos I took on the GoPro, but just not today's files.  I have shown Options to View Hidden Files and everything. I can tell they are there because of the size consumed on disk, but I only have one folder under DCIM 100GOPRO and it only shows the old videos.  If I put the card back in the camera I can play the videos and pics I shot yesterday.

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the additional details that you provided, @memorom. It could be an issue with the SD card as the Lexar 633x is not listed as a compatible card for the HERO7 camera. If you can, please test with one of the cards on this list. Let us know how it works out. Thanks!