Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

I placed and order with $100 rebate for old camera but did not receive a label

How do I request the shipping label?  I can't find an easy way to do this, very frustrating!

I got an order confirmation email that says I should receive the email within an hour but it never came.  

Highlighted
Nomad

Re: I placed and order with $100 rebate for old camera but did not receive a label

MAke sure you check your spam folder for the email.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: I placed and order with $100 rebate for old camera but did not receive a label

Hello @rapidflame77227. If you're still unable to locate the shipping label, please contact our Support Team so they can assist you further. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Highlighted
Sightseer

I did find the label in the junk mail folder, thanks for the help, all good.

Highlighted
Adventurer

STOP and ask yourself is it worth the  trade up the sale is on and you don't have to trade in. you won't get a furtehr discount with the trade up, poster above could have noted that to you as well since he answers others about it