Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

I placed an order at 12:17am EDT, within your cut off for same day shipping. Still Not shipped

[ New ]

Placed my order and received confirmation prior to your stated cut off for same day shipping.  I still haven't received a shipping notice.  I this device for work, can I pay for overnight shipping now?

Tourist

Re: I placed an order at 12:17am EDT, within your cut off for same day shipping. Still Not shipped

[ New ]

I should clarify that I made this order on a business day, Friday July 10.

GoPro

Re: I placed an order at 12:17am EDT, within your cut off for same day shipping. Still Not shipped

[ New ]

Hello @bertn3683. The time it takes to receive your order depends on the Shipping Method you choose during checkout, and the time of day you place your order (cut-off 9:30AM PST/12PM CET). Please check this article https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/GoPro-Shipping-Policy/ta-p/394279 for the estimated delivery windows & shipping options.

Tourist

[ New ]
I did check that policy statement before I placed my order. I placed a 2 day shipping option expecting I would receive it Monday. Can I change shipping option to overnight?
Nomad

[ New ]

2 day shipping means that once your camera ships, it can take up to 2 days to reach you.  It doesn't mean your order will be processed, camera packed, shipping lable printed, camera collected and arrive to you within 2 days.  If you place your order on a Friday evening for example, it may not be processed until Monday, then "shipped" Monday evening in which case it will arrive by Wednesday.  It could in fact take a number of days before an order is processed let alone "shipped".

Also note that once UPS picks up the device from the manufacturer, it's in their hands and they say their 2 day shipment is just an estimate not a guarantee.