Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

I made the payment but the money was returned, how do I proceed for the purchase?

[ New ]

I made the payment but the money was returned, how do I proceed for the purchase?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: I made the payment but the money was returned, how do I proceed for the purchase?

[ New ]

Hello, @cristinelp84. Were you trying to purchase through GoPro.com? Was there an error message when the ordering failed? 

View solution in original post

Tourist

Re: I made the payment but the money was returned, how do I proceed for the purchase?

[ New ]
96 / 5000
Translation results
The order did not fail, the money came back into the account, where can I check if there are problems with payment?

GoPro

[ New ]

@cristinelp84, you may also check with your bank or financial institution for further assistance with the charges on your account.

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @cristinelp84. Were you trying to purchase through GoPro.com? Was there an error message when the ordering failed? 

Tourist

[ New ]
96 / 5000
Translation results
The order did not fail, the money came back into the account, where can I check if there are problems with payment?
GoPro

[ New ]

@cristinelp84, you may also check with your bank or financial institution for further assistance with the charges on your account.