Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

I'm wanting to order but webpage won't accept my credit card..

[ New ]

I want to pay for an order and proceed through all the steps, when I go to make the payment, it says it wont accept my payment and to use another option... I only have one MasterCard with plenty of funds avaiable, so I dont know why its not processing!? Have requested a call back, but after reading comments here, I'm guessing it will be days before I hear from anyone... and what if I'm not in front of my computer at the time to be able to go through things?  Again, after reading how poor the customer service is, I'm now doubting if I actually want one now.... was ready to spend just short of $1000 on camera and accessories.... might not now.... should be able to call someone during working hours to chat, very frustrating! Worry that if its this hard to place an order, what luck would I have if there was a problem in another way with the unit!?

GoPro

Re: I'm wanting to order but webpage won't accept my credit card..

[ New ]

Hello @tiffanyalan18

It appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order/s and it was declined.

You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card.

If you continue to get the same, you may order from authorized sellers or local retailers instead.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks for the reply... i have tried to process the order again, even used a different server to ensure no lingering gremlins from my first attempts... still no joy! I only have the one credit card, & I have no issues on any other websites with its use, my details with the bank haven't chnaged in years... not good enough!

Sure, I can buy these items via other outlets but none are offering the same deals as the online store, and none of them have the protecitve housing for Hero9... so I get stuffed around trying to get bits & pieces elsewhere at a higher price when all I want to do is buy a freaking GoPro from the manufacturer!!!!

Surely there is an option to get this sorted? And I am still waiting on a 'call back'.... 

Tourist

[ New ]

I just tried a different credit card of a friends and the same issue has come up... so its not my card, there is something going on at GoPro end!

Tourist

[ New ]

And as another option, I opened a new account, but the system looks to have merged them... still didnt work anyway! EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED.... I've never had a company that wasn't keen to assist and take my money!

Tourist

[ New ]

I tried a freinds VISA card yesterday and had the same issues, wont accept my payment option.  WTF is going on?  Can some please call me to take my order over the phone? Still waiting on a call back request, but it is the weekend, so lets see if I hear from anyone on Monday... this is insane!

Hiker

[ New ]

Be carefull with this buy. 

Read topics on forum. Gopro has problem with orders and we all waiting more than 30-40 days for our orders so better use your money somewhere else. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks rosowka... I'm thinking I'll give up on this option & pay the inflated price via local retail store... appreciate the 'heads up'... good luck with your order!