Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

I'm trying to import files from my hero 4 sessions. the camera tells me the sd card is full.

I have imported files to this computer using your Quick app before.  the app first told me the card was full but there where no files to import.

Then after unplugging it and restarting the app it said that the card was empty and that there are no files to import.  Im on a mac book pro

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: I'm trying to import files from my hero 4 sessions. the camera tells me the sd card is full.

Hi @jimmyd2003

If the camera is recognized under My Devices, but there are "No Files to Import", please go over the steps listed here.

Also, here are other ways to upload files to your computer: How to Import Camera Files to a Computer - Mac

Let us know how it goes.

Alternatively, you may reach out to our Support Team to troubleshoot the issue further.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: I'm trying to import files from my hero 4 sessions. the camera tells me the sd card is full.

Hi @jimmyd2003

If the camera is recognized under My Devices, but there are "No Files to Import", please go over the steps listed here.

Also, here are other ways to upload files to your computer: How to Import Camera Files to a Computer - Mac

Let us know how it goes.

Alternatively, you may reach out to our Support Team to troubleshoot the issue further.

Thanks!

Ej