Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Backpacker
Accepted Solution

I'm impressed by h7 black

hi all,

just want to say hello to all.

I was a little bit away from this forum, trying to catch up... Smiley Very Happy

9h ago I've bought H7 black.

I like that it is really black! Smiley Surprised

the first thing I made a manual update to 1.51.

and I started to enjoy the process of knowing what he knows, that thrill when you get a new gadget.

I do not want to make too much tests, I just want to enjoy my rides, my holidays captured with h7 and h6 and h5.

h5 was the first gopro, somehow glued to my soul as the first experience in gopro.adventure.

but 2 are enough on the bicycle, in the car, front and maybe back filming.

and I do not want to buy a third SD card... Smiley Wink

I compared h7 and h6 sort tests side by side and I like what I see.

hypersmooth (HS) in good light gave much better stabilization than h6's EIS.

and at 4K@50fps ...impressive.

in low light EIS is better,  HS gives you that jelly effect, for sure needs a lower shutter speed than EIS

EIS if I remember I obtained half or a quarter shutter than the fps to be effective in low light, etc....we know the drill already... Smiley Embarassed

h6 also, the upcoming updates allowed you to let the camera more and more to auto, with good results.

it will be the same here, I'm sure.

I like it, I'm looking forward to trying the new features, timewarp sounds very useful.

I appreciate the new touch interface.

perfect pairing with my iPhone, with GoPro app.

enjoy it!...I'll do for sure...Smiley Wink

robert

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: I'm impressed by h7 black

Hi @robert1326, @enc3ladus,

I am glad that you are enjoying the new Hero7 Black. For any issues that you may encounter, it would be best to contact the support team or post it in the community so we can find a resolution to the issue.

Enjoy!

V.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nomad

Hi,
it is realy nice camera even if has some small issues.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @robert1326, @enc3ladus,

I am glad that you are enjoying the new Hero7 Black. For any issues that you may encounter, it would be best to contact the support team or post it in the community so we can find a resolution to the issue.

Enjoy!

V.