Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

I just need to speak to customer support!!!!

[ New ]

I am starting to think there is noone actually there on the other end of the computer screen. Gopro just go from strength to strength in failing with customer support. Issues with the hero 5 Black. Awful customer support both times I needed the unit replacing. Upgraded to the hero 8. Same issues have developed - intermittent recording without audio. Tried all the updates, reformats etc etc. Tried on Friday from midday to speak to someone ------ waiting for agent to become available. Then times out to "out of normal working hours" Started again today at 12:29 finally got my case number logged. "please wait for 5 minutes for a call back or 6 minines for a chat".... 3 hours later. Chat had dropped off with "No agents available, try again later" and still no call back. What a complete waste of my entire day. Please tell me someone somewhere has a phone number I can call or an actual email address for a real person to chase this up? 

GoPro

Re: I just need to speak to customer support!!!!

[ New ]

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the camera, @johnl442. We see your contact request in the system. Our team is currently working through a high volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. Rest assured, we'll follow up with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Tried again today. 3rd day of trying and being told "wait time of 8 minutes" Your callback has been scheduled. 2 hour later and still not call back - No agents available for chat.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @johnl442

Sorry for any trouble caused.

We see your callback requests logged on the system.

Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Make that now 9 days and another request for chat/callback at 09:15. Expected wait time of 5 minutes. Now 14:15, still no contact. I am a gopro customer, paid subscriber and sucessful Youtuber and influencer. You would think that someone who is in the public eye and with access to 160,000 worldwide subscibers would be a good person to keep happy with customer support. Absolutey pathetic.

Tourist

[ New ]
Unfortunately thinking of yourself as an influencer doesn't mean squat to GoPro. All you are to them is the same as myself and everyone else..... Simply a $$$ sign at the end of the day.
I've been waiting 10 days myself for my confirmation email for my purchases and callbacks for 9 days. I've given up on them. I even resorted to sending 2 tweets but no response from those either 😂.
I can honestly say that I don't hate GoPro Customer Service because something actually has to exist to be able to hate it.
I wish you the best for a happy resolution 👍🏻
GoPro

[ New ]

@johnl442, our Support Team has multiple attempts contacting you to no avail. Please make sure that your phone/network isn't blocking unknown calls. Your callback ticket is still open and another representative will try to contact you again.

GoPro

[ New ]

@atsic, I was able to locate your Support case using the email address associated with your Support Hub profile. I understand that our Support Team was able to assist you with your order. Let us know if anything else comes up.

Hiker

[ New ]

Multiple attempts? Well I haven't had a single missed call or email? Maybe if you had a number people coould call then that wouldnt happen? I have submitted my email address over 10 times on support forms and it is on my subscription information - and profile info. A simple email conversation would suffice for me to explain the fault and work towards having it rectified.