Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
GoPro

Re: I have imported my files not with GoPro App or Quick and i can't localise it.

[ New ]

Hi @theicemagmacube

If you are working on a Mac, the latest update for Mojave (10.14.2) should take care of the No files to import issue.

If it's on Windows, please go over the steps here.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Re: I have imported my files not with GoPro App or Quick and i can't localise it.

[ New ]
Thanks, i will do that soon and i will say here if it's working or not :)
Tourist

[ New ]

So, the problem is ... the file are on the external HDD, i need to copy it to the SD Card ?

I have transfered the files without the GoPro App and i want to use Indicators in GoPro App. But when i specify the folder where Quick can find the file, i can't use Indicators  but i'm sure i have enabled GPS

I thinks it seems good to re-explaind my problem in a other form.

Thanks

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @theicemagmacube. Thank you for the clarification. Are you able to view the files from HDD through Quik for desktop but just not able to display GPS gauges or Hilights? This is if by "indicators" you meant HiLights. Are you getting any error message that you are getting? Hope to hear back from you. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello, it's exactly waht i want to explaind, when i want use HiLights or GPS info (Speed, Alt, ...) I have this warning.

Thanks

{A3B99156-6D4E-4258-8355-E4FB78F3D7C9}.png.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks @theicemagmacube

We have received several reports about the missing GPS data.

The issue has been raised to the team in charge and we are waiting for updates on this.

In the mean time, you may use the GoPro app for mobile if you wish to add GPS information on your files.

You can also try other programs like RaceRender.

Regards,

Ej