Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

I have been waiting 21 days since UPS verified the delivery

My Trade Up Hero was received by Marshall on January 24th at 9:34 am PST. I continue to get "In Process" answers when I check on line and it's now been 21 days with no delivery and no update. I'm really not sure whats going, but to be honest had I known it was going to be longer than the advertised 14 days from receipt I would have purchased it from Wal Mart for a few bucks more. I'm committed now so I guess I'll just continue to wait and hope I receive the HERO 8 before my upcoming travels.  

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: I have been waiting 21 days since UPS verified the delivery

@duanen028, we try to help as best as we can. Orders concern is best handled by our Support Team as they can coordinate with the Orders Team to help resolve the problem or get the latest status of your order. Your patience and understanding are very much appreciated. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs.

When you get ahold of them, if available, please provide the tracking number associated with the trade-in camera package for any information that they may need.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Nomad

@duanen028 wrote:

My Trade Up Hero was received by Marshall on January 24th at 9:34 am PST. I continue to get "In Process" answers when I check on line and it's now been 21 days with no delivery and no update. I'm really not sure whats going, but to be honest had I known it was going to be longer than the advertised 14 days from receipt I would have purchased it from Wal Mart for a few bucks more. I'm committed now so I guess I'll just continue to wait and hope I receive the HERO 8 before my upcoming travels.  

Hang in there.  From the time I placed my order until I received it, was a total of 33 days.  At least, my Hero 8 has been perfect.  So far.  

Highlighted
GoPro

@duanen028, we try to help as best as we can. Orders concern is best handled by our Support Team as they can coordinate with the Orders Team to help resolve the problem or get the latest status of your order. Your patience and understanding are very much appreciated. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs.

When you get ahold of them, if available, please provide the tracking number associated with the trade-in camera package for any information that they may need.