Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

I have been trying to return a Go Pro Hero 9 for 5 days.

[ New ]
I have contacted Go Pro every day for the past five days. Trying to request an RMA number for a refund to post back the Hero 9 bundle. They called me, refunded the subscription, sent a performance survey but did not email the RMA number to post the product back. I am trying to get this done from Australia within the 30 day period, however with their lack of staff, the slow international mail and their lack of communication it is proving difficult to return their product in the time frame. GO PRO please email the return number so I can post back the Hero 9 Bundle!!! Would also be appreciated if they took into account the 5 days I've been trying to get this information.
Screenshot_20201113_132303_com.android.chrome.jpg
GoPro

Re: I have been trying to return a Go Pro Hero 9 for 5 days.

[ New ]

Hello @alexandert033. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I was able to locate your case using the email address on your Support Hub profile. An RMA has already been set up for you. We've also notified our Support Team regarding your case. Please check your email for any updates.

Let us know if anything else comes up.