Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

I'd ordered "Hero7 black" from web shopping, but reply message didn't receive yet.

[ New ]

I'd ordered "Hero7 black" from web shopping, but reply message didn't receive yet.

I'd ased that problem on "GoPro Surpport", but nobody help me.

Just onece one of them, called my m/b phone.

but she couldn't done that my problems.

Please, somebody help my issues.

GoPro

Re: I'd ordered "Hero7 black" from web shopping, but reply message didn't receive yet.

[ New ]

Hi @katsuhidei64128

Sorry for any trouble caused.

Let our Support Team check on this further.

Please submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

Re: I'd ordered "Hero7 black" from web shopping, but reply message didn't receive yet.

[ New ]

Thank you for the infomation about that.

I'd already done it to the "GoPro Contuct us", but the web site sail " Wate for a while about 2 or 3 hours on the phone call" otherways "Wate for a while about 2 or 3 minutes  on the chat".
I'd tryed bothe of them, but I hadn't got reply yet.
And now, I have been waiting for an houre.

I'm not be able to get "hero7" for a while?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @katsuhidei64128. We see your contact request in the queue. Support has already made a number of attempts to contact you back but they are unable to reach you. Your request is back in the system. 

We do not have an exact time for when they will contact you back since it will depend on agent availability. Please keep your lines open and make sure that there are no settings on your phone that would prevent it from receiving calls especially from unknown or toll-free numbers. Thanks!