Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

I cant reach anyone in customer support. My gopro plus account that only says "subscription error"

I purchased the Go Pro Plus Account through the Google Play store and my account was charged $4.99 on 7-30-17.  I have tried on numerous occasions to use the gopro plus account and upload my content to the cloud but the only message I get is "subscription error" and nothing happens.  I called and waited on hold over ten minutes and I am still on hold waiting for someone to respond through the Chat function but it's been 20+ minutes and I'm still in the same position and nothing is happening.  This is really frustrating and considering I paid for this over a week ago I really want to use the service and be compensated for the error which never should be happening. 

Tourist

Re: I cant reach anyone in customer support. My gopro plus account that only says "subscriptio

GoPro customer support no longer accepts email, answers the phone, or allows you to start a chat.  Sorry.

I have been trying for about a month.

Hiker

Re: I cant reach anyone in customer support. My gopro plus account that only says "subscriptio

Welcome to the club!

I've been trying for almost 8 weeks.