Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

I cannt pay! "Response code 51c"

"Response code 51c"

How cam I pay????

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: I cannt pay! "Response code 51c"

I am experiencing the same issue! Response code 51c

Im trying to purchase under USA site.

Do I have to purchase during operation time??? (Pacific time)

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @sergiis5 and @vkven. This error can occur for a number of reasons including credit card expiration, payment detail errors (including invalid credit card security code or billing address), and or issuing bank verification requirements. Due to PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance/ regulations, we're unable to view the details of the payment information and issue specifics. You may try placing the order again using a different credit card, if available. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Is it me only or nobody got the black friday deal bundle? My payment actually went through, but they cancelled it after 24 hours. When I first contacted them, they told me that my bank refused the payment, but I could see that my card was fully charged and payment was not on hold. Next time I contacted the, they say that the reason was I mispelled the "apartment" in address. That's lame answer. Now, I cannot even pay for the regular price. GoPro is it like marketing strategy to build the activity on your website or what?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @kanatz. It is very important that the payment information you put in matches what is on your bank's records. Have you tried placing an order considering the correct and complete address as told? Did you get the same error message when you attempted purchasing a regular order? 

Highlighted
Tourist

I've tried with several different cards, same error. I even tried with paypal funds, it just says error occured and returns me to homepage.

@mariustanya wrote:

Hello @kanatz. It is very important that the payment information you put in matches what is on your bank's records. Have you tried placing an order considering the correct and complete address as told? Did you get the same error message when you attempted purchasing a regular order? 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @kanatkz

You may try placing the order again. @kanatkz

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

@aragon1006 wrote:

Hi @kanatkz

You may try placing the order again. @kanatkz

Thanks!

Ej

As I mentioned before, none of the payment works. Just tried again before commenting here. Maybe you could check on your side and fix the problem before suggesting the payment. Sometimes I may agree that the card could be the problem, but the payment doesn't go even through paypal. But even with the card, my payment went through during the black friday deal and even my card was fully charged (not on hold, I double checked with my bank), then for some reasons it was cancelled. Please see the screenshots.

Order cancellationgopro order cancel.JPG

When you try paying by card

gopro card.JPG

Paypal 

gopro paypal.JPG