Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

I can see my videos on my GoPro Hero 7 Black but cannot open or edit on my PC or Filmora Wondershare

[ New ]

I cannot view them on my PC (windows 7).  I can view them on my gopro

On Wondershare, I keep getting the error message 'Sorry the following file is not supported'

I recorded the videos in 2.7k 60fps on my GoPro Hero 7 Black and I'm using samsung extreme sd card that came with the gopro

I'm panicking now because I recorded a charity football match and I can't let the charity down by giving them nothing

Adventurer

Re: I can see my videos on my GoPro Hero 7 Black but cannot open or edit on my PC or Filmora Wonders

[ New ]

try  uploading to a host site called youtube and if it plays then it is your machine you may need codecs or correct players etc....

Tourist

Re: I can see my videos on my GoPro Hero 7 Black but cannot open or edit on my PC or Filmora Wonders

[ New ]

comes up with message ' The file you are uploading may not be a valid video file. See recommended file types for uploads'

Tourist

[ New ]

I've managed to move vidoes to my pc before.  But it is no longer working.  The only difference is this is the first time recording in 2.70k instead of just 1080p

Adventurer

[ New ]

does the program u got support  vid res. at that rate?

Tourist

[ New ]

I dunno.  Doesn't look that way.  I'm gonna see if it works on my new laptop otherwise I just don't know what to do.
Looking back I have uploaded 2.7k videos before so not sure what is happening here

Explorer

[ New ]
It's not just about the resolution, but also frame rate and if the video was recorded in HEVC it not.
Read this article https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/hevc