Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

I am trying to pair my Hero session to my phone, but it doesn't give the option of cycling to App.

I have done this in the past, but now it starts recording video or taking photos, and I can't control it through my Android. The only thing that appears on screen is "highlight tagged". I want to do a time lapse, and see on my phone what is being recorded

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: I am trying to pair my Hero session to my phone, but it doesn't give the option of cycling to...

Hi @agilemesa23756

Time Lapse Video, Night Lapse and Burst Mode is not supported by live preview. You may refer to this link for the list of resolutions available for live app preview.

If you are having issues pairing the camera, please go over the troubleshooting steps listed here.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

EJ

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: I am trying to pair my Hero session to my phone, but it doesn't give the option of cycling to...

Hi @agilemesa23756

Time Lapse Video, Night Lapse and Burst Mode is not supported by live preview. You may refer to this link for the list of resolutions available for live app preview.

If you are having issues pairing the camera, please go over the troubleshooting steps listed here.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

EJ