Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

I am cycle tourist in difficult situation!

[ New ]
I need your help guys!
My hero 8 black was gone.☹️
I am cycling around the middle east and work as a middle east travel weblogger (for now I am in Turkey), my camera is really important for my social networks and I want to replace it(I subscribe to GoPro) but after a long discussion with support, seems it maybe takes 3 weeks based on my situation.
I hope that Gopro support team have a solution for me.
So I extremely need more support and I don't have much money to buy another one.
IMG_20210521_142118.jpg
Hiker

Re: I am cycle tourist in difficult situation!

[ New ]
Please, give me a slotion
GoPro

Re: I am cycle tourist in difficult situation!

[ New ]

@fara9400, I was able to locate your Support case using the email address on your Support Hub profile. Upon checking, there was an email sent recently by our Support Team with some details about your case. Should you have any further questions or need assistance with the information mentioned in the email, please reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Hiker

Re: I am cycle tourist.

[ New ]
I have not a permanent location because I traveling . That's my problem dear friend. I can only give you my next accommodation about my future rest spot.
Thank you in advance,